Maple Wood Umbrella w/ Navy Cotton Canopy
Handmade in North London employing centuries-old techniques, sourcing the finest cloth and woods from sustainably sourced woodlands from around the world. Built for durability using a GRADE A steel frame, hand sewn reinforcements, lathe-turned brass fittings, and proofed water-resistant cloth.
This item is non-refundable.
- 8 Oz. Weatherproof cotton cover.
- Solid Acer saccharum stick, sourced from sustainable woodlands in North America. Mid-polished finish
- Ethically sourced Asian water buffalo (Bubalus bubalis)horn furling button, handmade in our manufactory in London.
- Total Length: 91cm (36″)
- Canopy Diameter : 105cm (41″)
- Ribs: 63cm (25″).
- Weight : 600-700grams (1.3-1.5 pounds). May vary depending on density of natural material.
Meet The Maker