Ottomila 8M6 Gold Sunglasses
Elegant, minimalist frames inspired by 1930's mountaineering glasses. Everything about these glasses has been considered with no superfluous details just beautiful functionality. Perfect for life in the city or on your next adventure.
- Each model will be produced in a limited edition with a maximum of 8000 copies. As a testimony of the uniqueness, each product will be marked with a serial number laser engraved on the inside of the temples.
- Barberini Ultra Flat tempered mineral glass lenses
- Interior antireflection coating and 100% UV protection
- The light weight stainless steel frame to guarantee maximum comfort and flexibility, while being resistant to stress and wear, featuring ultralight flexible metal arms with handmade leather temple tips all metal surfaces have a hypoallergenic metal treatment and are matte brass
- Lens size 49mm (1.92 inches), total front width 130mm (5.1 inches), temple length 134mm (5.27 inches).
- The flexible temples are specially designed to flex once worn the glasses in order to have a good support on the head without exerting too much pressure.
- An integral part of the product that serves as a protective glove, minimizing the volume of the eyewear when not operated. Hand made in Italy of patinaed genuine leather pouch, in Brogue Brown.
- The box also contains; an extra set of silicon nose pads, high quality cleaning cloth and informative cards.
The collection “8000 METRI” is inspired by the mountaineers of the 1930’s, pioneers on expeditions towards unexplored frontiers. With eyewear crafted by hand using the highest quality flat glass lens and function broken down to the essentials, they dared the sun and its reflections. Almost a century later, in a different setting, the aim is strikingly similar; "To provide the best quality filter for your eyes in the most functional light frame". The eyewear is crafted entirely by hand in Italy, with an obsessive attention to detail, quality, and form.
Meet The Maker