Barker Black Motto Monk
Barker Black's original monk strap design with two straps across the vamp, designed as a slip on the straps do not need to be undone to wear. This shoe features the skull and crossbone logo punched on the toe of the shoes and hand tacked into the sole with brass tacks.
Lasted by hand in Northampton, the shoemaking epicenter of England, Barker Black shoes are handcrafted in the traditional way with modern, elegant silhouettes and design details.
A Note on Fit: Barker Black Shoes tend to run a half size large, if you normally wear a size 10 in US shoes please order a size 9.5.
- Standard width fitting is an American "D" Fit
- Made of the highest grade Italian calf and suede
- Skull and Bones toe punch design
- Made in Northampton England
- A Note on Fit: Barker Black Shoes tend to run a half size large, if you normally wear a size 10 in US shoes please order a size 9.5.
Founded as a rebellious alternative to the standard luxury dress shoe, Barker Black uses every element of traditional craftsmanship and twists it on it's head. Toe punches are subtly done with the skull and crossbones motif and the same motif is hand tacked to the sole of every pair.
Meet The Maker