Skull and Bone Bullion Velvet Slipper
Hand embroidered bullion logo on black velvet, no two pair are exactly the same, perfectly suited to a night on the town or a day at the yacht club. This shoe features the skull and crossbones logo hand tacked into the sole with brass tacks.
Lasted by hand in Northampton, the shoemaking epicenter of England, Barker Black shoes are handcrafted in the traditional way with modern, elegant silhouettes and design details.
A Note on Fit: Barker Black Shoes tend to run a half size large, if you normally wear a size 10 in US shoes please order a size 9.5.
- Standard width fitting is an American "D" Fit
- Upper made of Italian velvet
- Hand embroidered bullion skull and crossbones
- Made in Northampton England
- A Note on Fit: Barker Black Shoes tend to run a half size large, if you normally wear a size 10 in US shoes please order a size 9.5.
Founded as a rebellious alternative to the standard luxury dress shoe, Barker Black uses every element of traditional craftsmanship and twists it on it's head. Toe punches are subtly done with the skull and crossbones motif and the same motif is hand tacked to the sole of every pair.
Meet The Maker