Bi-fold Wallet in Shrunken Bison
The Clegg version of the classic six card wallet is fully leather, no cloth or filler is used. Their signature leather lamination construction involves folding the leather back on itself, so that both the outside and the inside of the wallet are finished in our tumbled vegetable tanned leather. The card sleeves and currency compartment are all fully leather lined. A remarkable amount of leather and great skill are needed for this complicated process. This particular version has an exterior crafted from our unique shrunken leather, imparting a distinctive and striking look.
- Buffed and Polished Edges
- Six Card Slots
- Two Slip Pockets
- Currency Compartment
- Leather Lined with Natural Tumbled Grain
- Handcrafted in Massachusetts
- 4.5" Width X 3.5" Height X .375" Deep
- Signature rounded and polished edges
- Shrunken Leather exterior
- Six credit card pockets fully leather lined
- Fully leather lined currency compartment
- Width: 4.50" X Height: 3.50" X Depth: 0.40"
Meet The Maker