1920's T-Shirt Short Sleeve
Made in 1920, this shirt still is very much in style due to its timeless design. The remarkable neckline is a real eye-catcher even today. Who knows if men in the 20s knew about the very cool look of their T-shirts?
For over a hundred years, the material blend used for this shirt was a popular substitute for the expensive Maco-cotton from Egypt. Even today, the comfortable haptics can hold its own – this shirt may be a revision, but isn’t it an original piece nonetheless?
- slim, but still comfortable cut
- authentic yet modern design with wide neckline
- straight hem
- maximum comfort: due to circular knitting and therefore no side seams
- ca. 2cm extra length, as garment may shrink in the first wash
- Slim, but still comfortable cut
- Authentic yet modern design with wide neckline
- Straight hem
- Maximum comfort: due to circular knitting and therefore no side seams
- 2cm extra length, as garment will shrink in the first wash
Meet The Maker