Maker & Co. Bullion Hand Embroidered Baseball Cap
Finally an elegant baseball cap! Navy cotton twill 5 panel cap with a hand embroidered "The Kings Own" bullion patch.
The King's Own Royal Regiment (Lancaster) was a line infantry regiment of the British Army. It served under various titles and fought in many wars and conflicts, including both the First and Second World Wars, from 1680 to 1959. In 1959, the regiment was amalgamated with another regiment.
- Made in the USA in collaboration with Ebbets Field Flannel in Seattle
- Adjustable leather size strap
- Genuine Navy cotton twill
- Felt "The Kings Own" hand embroidered bullion patch
- Standard visor with tonal navy cotton under visor
- Blind stitched eyelets
- Unstructured crown
- Cotton taping with cotton sweatband